.Julie Paterson Realtor, Windermere/Coeur d’Alene Realty, Inc. was chosen to be the preferred Real Estate Agent for
Enjoy Coeur d’Alene because she is the most qualified agent to serve our Enjoy Coeur d’Alene clients.
My name is Julie Paterson and I am a Professional Real Estate agent that specializes in helping people relocate to our beautiful area we call Coeur d’Alene.
I made the Life-Changing move myself with my husband and 3 small children in 2008. We relocated from Southern California after 43 years.
We decided that California was not for us anymore and we kept hearing about Coeur d’Alene Idaho. We had so many questions as you can imagine.
We waited 14 months and took 2 vacations to Coeur d’Alene before moving with a cautious approach. We rented a home in Coeur d’Alene with a 1-year lease and we leased our Mission Viejo, Ca. home for the same term.
This was such a life-changing move that we wanted to give ourselves 1 year of living in Coeur d’Alene with the option to move back to our California home if it did not work out.
August 12th, 2019 was our 11 year anniversary and we LOVE Coeur d’Alene. We love the people, the lower cost of living, the Mountains, the BEAUTIFUL 4 seasons and we love the EASIER lifestyle.
Select Columns LayoutSelect Columns Layout
Before I got my Idaho Real Estate license I helped 6 families move here from Southern California and I became the expert, go-to-person. I was helping many people learn all about the Coeur d’Alene Idaho area from my personal experience.
I know this place is PERFECT for the right people, but it’s not for everybody.
Becoming a Real Estate agent was the perfect fit for me because I love helping people. I love my honest approach and insights I have gained after living here for 11 years. I want to help you too.
What I do is help you with the most difficult decisions.
Your BIGGEST decision is to decide if the Coeur d’Alene area is the best place for you to move. I help you learn about this area and make sure you understand all the ins and outs of our beautiful town so you can be sure this is the best place for your relocation.
Your second big decision is finding the right neighborhood that matches your “IDEAL SITUATION.” The Coeur d’Alene area is a big place and we have many different neighborhood characteristics.
I have a 36 point questionnaire I help you complete so we can pick the best neighborhood for you. . .
Then find your dream home!
After I help you with your 2 biggest decisions, then buying your dream home is a natural progression. I want you to be my client and I know I will work hard for you!
Select Columns Layout
Together we can discover your “PERFECT DREAM HOME”
just waiting for you.
- Do you want primary waterfront property or will secondary waterfront property suit you the best?
- Want to live in a gated community with a Homeowners association?
- Do you want to have 5 or 10 acres with Pine Trees and Wildlife?
- You like morning sunshine or end of day sunshine?
- Are you okay with driving 20 minutes in the snow to get to shopping areas?
- Do you have children that need to get to school every morning?
- Want a home on the lake with your own private boat dock?
- Do you want a smaller home with a small yard and low maintenance?
- Want a larger property where you can shoot your guns and target practice in your own backyard?
- You okay with a septic tank or do you want city water and sewage amenities?
- Want to live in walking distance to the local action in downtown Coeur d’Alene?
- Want to live in a high-rise condo building with beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene views?
- Do you want to have horse property?
- Do you want to take your ATVs and quads out in the wilderness right from your driveway?
I help “MY CLIENTS” discover their dream home so you can relocate with confidence.
I was in your shoes 13 years ago and I know exactly where you are coming from.
I AM YOUR BEST RESOURCE!
CONTACT ME NOW.
Julie Paterson Realtor
Windermere/Coeur d’Alene Realty, Inc.
phone: (208) 277-4499
Enjoy Coeur d’Alene. Enjoy Julie Paterson Realtor
Enter your text here…